Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fitness Blog

While we were up in Idaho for 2.5 weeks recently, I was able to hang out with Whitney and Diana. We went for runs, worked out together, went shopping, and just hung out. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. It was so nice to have two really great instant friends. We completely hit it off immediately! There isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk or text with each other. We all could relate to the struggle we have had with weight loss and trying to stay active and healthy while raising children. We loved sharing ideas and I found that their stories motivated me. So we decided to start a blog to document, motivate and inspire each other while we are so far apart. We have been blogging for a couple weeks now and it has definitely done all those things for me. I'm telling you all of this so that if you would like to follow us in our journey, and our ups and downs, we would love to have you along for the ride. The blog is http://romrellfitness.blogspot.com/
ENJOY!

No comments: