Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I love this time of year!

This is one of my favorite times of the year. I love to sing Christmas songs, bake and decorate cookies, and shop for gifts, but most importantly, I love celebrating the birth of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas!
We went and watched Gavin sing in his Christmas program. He did such a good job and we were so proud of him.
During the Holidays there are lots of family around, so with the extra help, we usually end up working cattle. Quinn and Cade riding......what cute cowboys!



4 comments:

Vrska's said...

Love the pictures they are adorable! You cut your hair!!! I like it!! Thanks for calling the other day it was good to talk to yah!

Jase and Whitney said...

Jess your hair is so cute. I love your new post. :) You are one pretty lady. Hope you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

I love Christmas too. I have never seen you with dark hair. I love it. I love the bangs too. I love the family picture.

Unknown said...

Jessica, the pictures are great. Two cute cowboys wow you have your hands full don't you.