Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My big epiphany!

As I was sitting on the side of the bed in Quinn's old room in Pegram, ID, lacing up my running shoes, I realized that I had truly evolved. I had packed my running shoes excited about getting the opportunity to run in the cool mountain air. Normally I would have never even thought about running while on vacation, but there I was looking forward to it. I realized that I had made some serious life changes, and they felt good. I have been working really hard at becoming a healthier me, I realized sitting there that I had come full circle. I had so much fun working out and seeing the scenery from that perspective. I even got to go for a 15 mile bike ride through the mountains(and when I say through the mountains, I really mean a nice little paved road along the base of them), but the experience was amazing! When I returned home I was even more committed to my goal.


No comments: